fiberglass pool facts
Discover the advantages of owning an Aquarino fiberglass pool
Simplified pool maintenance
Our pools require less maintenance than conventional pools.
Our pools’ smooth floor and walls:
- Keep dirt from sticking.
- Eliminate the risk of algae formation.
- Allow faster cleaning of the ring caused by sun lotion. The dirt will bead along the edge rather than stick as it would on a liner.
Not to mention:
- No liner to replace and no painting required.
Superior pool heating
Fiberglass pools retain their heat better.
- Produced from insulating materials
- Fiberglass is an insulating material.
These features ensure that your water will always be at least 8ºF warmer than that of any other pool designs. In fact, with a heating system, your AQUARINO pool models will allow you to start your swimming season earlier and extend it later. Heating costs for customers who choose to purchase a water heater will be lower than those of our competitors, since our pools holds heat better than any other type of pool.
- Installed in one day, regardless of weather conditions. Less damage to the property than with conventional pool installations that take more than 3 weeks.
- We have all the required equipment (trucks, power shovels, etc.) to excavate your pool; all work will be carried out by our qualified employees.
- More time to enjoy the summer in your pool the first year!
If you have any questions about our high-quality fiberglass pools or would like to learn more about Aquarino pool facts and advantages, don’t hesitate to contact us today.